? ??????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blogger account
and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in.??5. Click "Save Template" CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS ?

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

confession pt 2


Continue......
My true love is Jesmine Pang Meei Wei. We've been bf n gf since this year january...........



^_^ finally i said it out....... hope u can congratz me........ I'm too damn HAPPY !!!!


But sadly, we go different skul...........:( Haiz...........................


Plz giv comment...................thx........................

5 comments:

✖^嗳♥Min敏^✖ said...

congratz~!
u say u like mei wei le ..
hahas ..
i noe it u relly like
mei wei ..
but u and her difrent skul
next year ..
haiz
"xing fu li ni hao yuan ahz"

~DEVIL GALX~

Yi Wen said...

gratz u ler
finally say out le

ORANGE said...

GOOD LO!
U FINALLY SAY IT OUT LEH!!!
YEAH!!
AND U SO BRAVE...
MEEI WEI proud of you!!
HEHE....
*I am orange
*This not my email address,
is my friend one

Sean said...

o, gd lo.. not like me.. TT

iм. Stεphaиiε ♥ said...

ooooo~
hahaha....wish u "xing fu kuai le" la!! hahahaha~~~~
i'm magdlyn's friend
jing yee
1m de, magdelyn bside


hohoho~~~娶她哦!!别玩弄人家对你的感情哟!!!